Bright red tulip on a black background.
Tulip colour meaning:
Bright red is the color of passion and perfect love.
What Does the Tulip Flower Mean?
While it’s not the fanciest flower in the garden, the beauty and grace of a simple Tulips means the flower has become a symbol for meanings like:
- Perfect, enduring love between partners or family members
- Undying passionate love, whether the passion is spurned or returned
- Royalty and a regal nature
- Forgotten or neglected love
- The 11th wedding anniversary
- Abundance, prosperity, and indulgence
- Charity and supporting the less fortunate
This 4x6 image is mounted on quality white textured cardstock with both the card and envelope having a lovely deckled edge. Cards are shipped in protective plastic sleeves as well as padded envelopes to ensure they are in great shape when they reach you.
You may cancel your order and receive a refund if your cards haven't been shipped yet. After they have been shipped there are no refunds.
If I mail you the incorrect card, I will absolutely send you the correct one and accept a return on the incorrectly shipped card.